Jayne Pilot, CEA, EMS(LA), CPEA
Jayne Pilot, President of Pilot Performance Resources Management Inc. since 1994, holds Auditor Certifications to International Standards in Quality and Environmental Management. She has over 30 years of professional experience in management system implementation and auditing in quality, environment, and health and safety. She provides training, consulting, and auditing services to registrars, auditing associations, government, and industry, as well as coaching to senior-level business leaders.
Jayne Pilot was a pioneer in the development of international e-learning courses for implementing Management Systems and auditing to international standards following her simple Three-Step Process – “Identify, Insure, Improve.™” She was active in auditor certification in Canada, was a Director with the Auditing Association of Canada and a Committee Member with the Board of Environment, Health and Safety Auditor Certifications (BEAC) in the United States. She sits on the Education Committee for the BEAC and was one of the first BEAC-recognized training course providers for EMS Auditor training.
Ms. Pilot’s high standards of leadership, dedication, ability and innovation have earned her the following awards:
- 2011 – Canadian Professional Woman of the Year from the Canada-Pakistan Business Council
- 2004 – Top 100 Women in Canada by the Women’s Executive Network
- 2006 and 2002 – Award of Merit for Outstanding Business Achievement from the City of Brampton and Board of Trade
- 1999 – Pinnacle Award for Women of Distinction
- 1991 – Browning Ferris Industry President’s Award for Canada for achievements as District Manager (Canada), leading a number of environmental programs that were first in their field, from international waste disposal to pharmaceutical waste disposal.
Her current focus is assisting top business leaders in management system makeovers, with the aim of improving business sustainability through automation and integration of management systems. In addition to serving as chair of many industry committees, she is active in community development as a Business Ambassador for the City of Brampton.